When you visit odense-marcipan.dk, a number of information is collected about you, your computer and your visits. This is done by your computer / tablet automatically receiving one or more cookies during your visit to our website.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer / smartphone / tablet, in order to recognize your device on return visits. There is no personal information stored in a cookie and it cannot contain viruses.
There are two types of cookies:
- Session cookies, which are deleted as soon as you leave a web page.
- Persistent cookies, which are stored on your computer / smartphone / tablet with a pre-determined expiration date. Persistent cookies delete themselves after a certain number of months (may vary), but they are renewed after each visit.
Cookies do not pose a threat to your computer / smartphone / tablet (such as a virus) and cookies do not gain access to the programs on your computer.
What are cookies used for on our website?
Only Odense Marcipan uses the information. Third party (technical partner), however, has access to information to the extent necessary to be able to operate the site.
The information collected is of a statistical and technical nature, and is intended to measure the traffic / visitor patterns on the website, so that we can adapt the content accordingly.
- Measure traffic and sales - We use Google Analytics, which is used to help measure and analyze how the website is used
- Recognize users who come back - e.g. you only have to accept overlay with acceptance of cookies once, just as there may be information you do not need to enter several times, as the information (not personal) is stored in the textiles.
- Improve the website - When using Google Analytics, we can analyze which products, recipes, etc. which are interesting to our users, which we use in the development and improvement of page.
- Analysis of the site's use with a view to optimizing content, product selection etc. for the individual user. It gives us a better opportunity to understand who our users are and what content we should be able to offer.
- Advertising - We use the information collected to target ads and offers to the individual consumer. This information is not stored together with the customers '/ consumers' personal information and is only used for targeting advertisements etc. based on the behavior one has exhibited (e.g. clicking on certain products, etc.), to give consumers a better and experience on the site that suits the individual's preferences. This also for e.g. targeting ads on the Google Display Network.
We use the following services, which collect data via cookies as described above.
- Google Analytics
- Google AdWords
- Facebook Pixel
- Visual Web Optimizer
- Raptor Smart Advisor
If you have questions or comments about Odense Marcipan's policy, you can either send an email to email@example.com or write to Odense Marcipan A / S, Toldbodgade 9-19, DK-5000 Odense C.
How to avoid cookies
If you wish to permanently reject cookies, this must also be registered under settings in your browser. Then select the Privacy tab and set the slide bar to high. We also point out that if you block cookies, there is no guarantee that all websites will work correctly.
See how to avoid or delete cookies at the link below: